Friday, February 20, 2009

Our First Freeman Family Photos


Friday, December 6 – After a long day and week of work, Nathan accompanied Leah and I to take our first formal family photo at Sears. Leah looked beautiful in her white blessing gown lovingly sewed by Grandma Peterson and Nathan looked handsome in his suit and wedding tie.

It’s a lot of work just to get us and one baby ready for a family picture. I tried to keep her in a happy mood all day and be well-rested. Despite my best efforts, she still fell asleep in the carseat on the way to Sears. We had to wake her from a catnap at the photo studio and it took a while before her smiley personality woke up too. I can’t imagine how a larger family manages to pull off such a feat! We're thinking we'll only attempt this once a year.



















1 comment:

Anna Marie said...

So cute. Wow I love seeing these. She's a beauty. And you look amazing!