Friday, March 6, 2009

Nathan's My Number One

Marrying Nathan was the smartest and best thing that I've done in my life. He is a wonderful husband, friend, and father. Not only does he work hard to support our family, but he spends quality time with us and does nice things for us. Case in point: When Leah and I flew home from Utah after being gone for five days, Nathan had cleaned the house spic-and-span, bought flowers and chocolates for me, and arranged for dinner take-out so I wouldn't have to cook. He's a thoughtful man and he's my #1! I love you, Nathan!




2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Oh my goodness! I was so excited to stumble across your blog! I know it's a little late but congrats on Baby Leah! I am glad to see everything is going well!

Maryann said...

Karen,words can not express how happy I am that you found Nathan and you are so happy and in love.We truely are blessed in the husband department,aren't we?=)Love ya!